Everyone who knows me knows I have a crazy love of travel; researching trips, going on trips and researching trips for others to go on. So after several years of booking group trips with my friends “the hard way” I did some work and entered the world of travel consulting, which has opened my eyes to new brands and tricks to securing even better vacation opportunities.
Well the only problem with seeing all available travel, is that I want to go on vacation all the time. If I’m not going on holiday, then I’m eager to help others research and book their plans. Of course, I’m not 21 anymore, so I don’t want to take the crazy cheap hostel options when traveling to Europe, etc, but I still want a reasonably priced vacation with a feel of glamour. Earlier this week I saw a package that I immediately wanted to send out to my friends to book. Since we already have a busy travel schedule this fall, I decided to blog about it, because still need to just tell someone about this amazing package. OK, here’s the deal:
Ultimate Luxury Chauffeur Ireland Vacation includes:
– 2 nights Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin (5-star)
– 2 nights g Hotel, Galway (5-star)
– 2 nights Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney (5-star)
– 1 night suite at Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt, Co Wicklow (5-star)
– Roundtrip economy class airfare to Dublin, Ireland (Special Business Class Fares also available!)
– Private arrival airport transfer from Dublin airport to hotel
– Private transfer with sightseeing from Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin to g Hotel in Galway
– Private transfer with sightseeing from g Hotel in Galway to Killarney Park in Killarney
– Private transfer with sightseeing from Killarney Park Hotel to Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt
– Private departure airport transfer from Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt to Dublin airport
– Elegant breakfast daily
– All local taxes, hotel service charges, government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare
Now the airfare varies of course, depending on the time of year you travel, but thinking of what I would consider the most popular time to go…leading up to St Patty’s Day, I ran the numbers. To book the 5-star package above, leaving from Washington, DC the week before St Patrick’s Day and returning home on March 17th, it is only $2,300 USD pp. You do need to have 4 people committed to book the deal, but what a great idea.
Just think…to book 7 nights at five-star resorts, your own private chauffeur everywhere you go, to include tours like the Cliffs of Moher without the drama of dealing with a car and no GPS signal and without being jammed into a max capacity tour van, your breakfasts, taxes and international flight all for that low price is AMAZING!! Of course, now that I am posting this blog I’m sure everyone will book the package and the rates will fly, but for now…amazing!
Speaking of, if you think you can lasso up 3 other peeps to join you, shoot me a note and I will be happy to price out the package for you based on your dates and location. If some of my friends are reading this blog and were thinking….hmm, I don’t have plans the week before St Paddy’s (my preferred dates) let me know. I’ll totally book the trip for a group of us, I just didn’t want to bother anyone to ask. Haha
Your friendly travel freak,
Leave a Reply